Are you having difficulty reaching an agreement with your ex-partner about parenting, property or financial matters? Stop feeling lost or helpless. Take control of your life and make a fresh start today with support from one of the top Family Lawyers Newcastle has to offer.
Family Lawyers Newcastle, Maitland & Central Coast
Family Law Overview
Marriage or relationship breakdown is one of the most stressful life events that you will encounter.
Getting through it and successfully moving on will depend on many things, including the compassion, ability and experience of your Family Lawyer. We understand the difficulties often encountered by parties involved in Family Law disputes and assist our clients to achieve both short and long term objectives.
If your aim is to get things resolved fairly and quickly so that you can get on with life and make a fresh start, call now to speak to one our expert Family Law Lawyers and get the legal advice you deserve.
If you are starting a new relationship we can also assist with Binding Financial Agreements (Prenuptial Agreements), Mutual Wills and Estate Planning.
Family Law Smart Start Guide
How Our Family Law Solicitors Help
Our Family Law Solicitors in Newcastle will provide you with practical legal advice and assist you to navigate and resolve Family Law matters including by negotiation, preliminary agreements, mediation, Consent Orders, arbitration or Newcastle Family Law Court proceedings.
Our lawyers service clients in Newcastle, Central Coast and Sydney.
If you have recently separated you may be experiencing frustration or anxiety in relation to:
- Who is going to remain in the family home,
- Maintaining access to your children,
- Income support (Spousal Maintenance),
- Child Support, or
- Maintaining repayments in relation to joint expenses (Mortgage, school fees etc).
If you have recently separated you should also speak to us about:
- Making a new Will and Superannuation Binding Death Benefit Nomination,
- Revoking Powers of Attorney and Appointments of Enduring Guardian,
- Severing Joint Tenancies in relation to co-owned property and investments.
Property & Divorce
Once preliminary matters are adequately addressed we will help you start your new life by:
- Finalising a Property Settlement,
- Finalising Spousal Maintenance arrangements, where necessary, and
- Obtaining a Divorce Order.
We understand you are looking to move one with your life. Our Property & Divorce Lawyers and Newcastle Family Law Solicitors are experienced in negotiating fair outcomes for our clients without the need for Family Law Court proceedings.
Issues with children can arise following separation or at any time whilst your child remains a minor. We can provide advice and assist you in relation to:
- Where your children will reside,
- What contact you and your ex will have,
- Child Support payments,
- Reviewing Parenting Arrangements, and
- Relocation and travel issues and more.
Contact Our Expert Family Law Solicitors.
We service Newcastle, Central Coast, Maitland and Sydney.
How We Charge
We offer flexible fee structures and payment arrangements for our clients including:
- A once-off fixed fee initial consultation to get you started in Family Law,
- Hourly rates or negotiated fixed fees for each stage of your matter.
Our Family Lawyers in Newcastle NSW will discuss our fees and charges with you and will provide an estimate of the fees and charges likely to arise in your matter.